Who we are
SUNRATE is an intelligent global payment and treasury management platform for businesses worldwide. Since its inception in 2016, SUNRATE is recognised as a leading solution provider and has enabled companies to operate and scale both locally and globally in 190+ countries and regions with its cutting-edge proprietary platform, extensive global network, and robust APIs.
With its global headquarters in Singapore and offices in Hong Kong, Jakarta, London and Shanghai, SUNRATE partners with the top global financial institutions, such as Citibank, Standard Chartered, Barclays and is the principal member of both Mastercard and Visa.
- In line with our strategy in hedging and investment ideas for our clients, the main mission for the treasury solution team will be to market tailor-made structured solutions to our corporate clients.
• Working with corporate clients to analyse and manage FX risk within their business;
• Utilising a range of structured solutions to implement sound FX risk management for corporate clients, including OTC derivatives, FX structures and Interest rates derivatives;
• Responsible for providing corporate clients with FX analysis and market updates to facilitate prudent FX risk management decisions;
• At times, presenting at internal and/or corporate clients' events and webinars, with focus on market commentary and risk management strategies;
• Coordinate with sales & trading teams to fulfil our corporate clients' needs and propose appropriate solutions accordingly.
- Bachelor's degree; Advanced graduate degree (e.g., MBA, etc.) or equivalent (typically 3+ years) work experience in Financial Markets preferred;
Relevant licences to cover OTC derivatives;
Have experience preferably in banking / payments / remittance / risk management solutions industry;
Product knowledge in structured and derivatives products;
Capability to drive an independent workstream in the context of a broader team project;
Ability to work collaboratively in a team and create an inclusive environment with people at all levels of an organisation;
Comfort with ambiguous, ever-changing situations;
Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, in English and Mandarin;
Ability to break down and solve problems through quantitative thinking and analysis.